Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Its official! I am a LGS Design Team member!!

Yayyy to me!!  YAYYY to me again! 

I am officially a Lets Get Sketchy! Design Team member and I'm so excited about this!  These ladies are awesome!  Such a warm friendly group.  I feel so honored and I look forward to getting my designing on!

Please check it out and be sure to check out all the new designers, including their awesome blogs!  You'll just love the site and the inspiration it gives you.  Join us in participating with this weeks sketch!  You still have time :)


Stay tuned for some of my layouts very soon! :)

xo Tracy

4 comments:

  1. woohoo! congrats on making the team. looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team! I'm excited to see what your going to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy..thanks for stopping by my blog...and congrats on being part of the LGS DT!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tracy! Can't wait to work with you :-) Just became a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete