Monday, September 24, 2012

Riviera Maya, Mexico - LGS #29

Hello Friends!  And happy Monday to you. 

I'm running a week behind, so forgive me.  Its been somewhat hectic around the house for me and I've been feeling overwhelmed.  But enough about me, lets move on to scrapping!

This was my design layout for Lets Get Sketchy! from last weeks sketch.  I dont often work with large whole circles but this was a fun layout to do.  I like the turnout.

LGS #29 Sketch...


and here is my design...



Check out Lets Get Sketchy! now and join in on the weekly sketches and check out my work while you are there!  Thanks for stopping by, I love the audience!

xo Tracy


4 comments:

  1. Love this layout Tracy! Love you how incorporated the wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vacation photos!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete