Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Love my Cats - LGS Oct wk 2

Hello Hello and happy Tuesday!
I'm here today to show off my DT layout for Lets Get Sketchy Oct week 2 sketch.  Its a fun one!  Join in with us, remember you have the full month to complete our sketches! 

We have also added a new twist at LGS, you can become a guest designer!  Starting with the November sketches, if you are interested, all you have to do when you upload your layout is put the letters "GDT" beside your name and thats it!  Easy peasy!  One of you will be randomly chosen.  Head over to Lets Get Sketchy for full details.

Ok, on to this weeks sketch, here is what we had to work with...


and here is my take on it...



I'm just crazy about my cats and they are so spoiled!  But thats ok, they spoil me too.  Life is good with my furry boys :)

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment.  I love the feedback, it keeps me going!
Tracy xo


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the black edges. It makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout. I love the pics of your cats..and the title is adorable. The two little cats at the bottom.. just too darn cute! Great take on the sketch, just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete