Monday, April 15, 2013

Lights*Camera*Action

Hello Hello!  How was your weekend?  Mine was a good one!  It was my birthday yesterday so I spent it with family.  I just love that time with everybody home.
Today I have my layout for Nuts About Sketches, but first let me show you sketch #261 for this week...





and here is my take on it..




This is my friend and I attending a Steve Harvey taping in Chicago.  It was such a fun day and such a cool experience!  If you ever get an opportunity to attend any taping I highly recommend going.  Its so much fun!

I used Collectable by My Mind's Eye.  Look at how awesome these paper are!  I just love the bright bold colors.  So fun and perfect for my photos!




I used a doilie as my background circle and added some specialty vellum paper with gold dots by Crate Paper as a layer for a pop of shiny color. 




For my title I used mini shimmer stickers by Making Memories and placed them in a solid straight line all the way across.  I absolutely love these letters!  They are the perfect mini size and are so versatile!  I then added a few wooden embellishments and a flare button for my finishing touches!

And thats it for now.  I'm really happy with the turnout and I hope it has inspired you to check out Nuts About Sketches and to join in with us!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment