Monday, May 20, 2013

Oh Happy Day

Hello Hello and happy Monday to you!

Today I have my DT layout created from sketch #266 at Nuts About Sketches






 This is my daughter and I having a drink, celebrating her 21st birthday.  CHEERS to her!

For this layout I used Gumball by Lilybee Designs as the background and the strips of chevron paper is by Studio Calico.  I have slowly been getting into the habit of mixing papers and I like the flexibility of doing this.  It gets me out of my scrappy box.





I wanted to give you a closer look at the background hearts, I touched up some random white ones with stickles to add a little shimmer. 

That's it for now.  Check out Nuts About Sketches and join in on this weeks sketch, if you can!  I'd love to see what you come up with.  Its a fun sketch with lots of possibilities...




Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the day and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo


1 comment: