Thursday, May 30, 2013

Once In A Lifetime

Hello! Hello!  And happy Thursday to you!

I have today my last DT layout to show off with Sketchabilities.  Its a bittersweet moment for me.  My term has come to an end and I have really enjoyed creating with Karan's sketches.  But yet, I'm excited to get on with my summer!  Its such a short season for us and I'm a summertime outdoorsey kind of gal!

Ok, now on to this week's sketch #92...




and my take...






This is me experiencing my "once in a lifetime" moment with Keith Urban.  He is my all time favorite guy and I'm crushing on him badly!  Mind you, this happened in 2002 but I'm still crushing on him!!

For this layout I used Soho Garden by American Crafts.  I absolutely love this collection!  Its so bright and cheery!






The cluster was made with cordinating cardstock shapes and layered embellishment shapes from this same collection.  I used my banner punch to make the banners.  Such a good way to use up paper scraps.  Also, did you notice my Keith Urban flair!  Oh my goodness, how awesome is that!?  It was custom made for me by The Paper Bakery!  Check them out!  Tons of variety in flair to choose from.  That's a speciality of theirs.






I also added some random sequins throughout my layout to add some shine, and I turned my background paper upside down for a different look.  I like it.  How about you?  Do you turn your papers upside down?  I know it makes some scrappers cringe.  Haha!

Well, that's it for today.  I hope I've inspired you in some way.  Stop by Sketchabilities and join in with us this week.  Thanks for much for stopping by!

Tracy xo


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tracy, this is such a beautiful layout! I love all those beautiful flowers and banners. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! Love the banners and colorful paper selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome!! Love the multi colored banner!

    ReplyDelete