Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Heads Up

Happy Tuesday scrappy friends!

Today I have a layout for Chic Tags.  Its for their Sunday challenge and this week it is triangles!  They seem to be the big rave right now so I wanted to participate!





This is my granddaugther with one of her firsts caught on camera!  Yep, she is lifting her head up all by herself!  I'm such a proud grammie and had to scrap this moment to show it off.

For this layout I used Storyteller by Crate Paper.  

I used my square punch and cut the squares diagonally in half and then placed them randomly onto my white cardstock.  This is such an easy and cool way to make triangles!  And a great way to use up some of your scraps too.

I matted my picture, wrapped some twine around the dead space, added my title and a few button and stamped my date.  That's it!  Easy peasy and so darn cute!

Here are a few close ups to show more detail.











I do have to add that this is a scraplift but there was no info on the picture in my files so I can not give credit where credit is due :(

Now get out your square punch and give these triangles a try!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Tracy xo

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout and that adorable pic. Great use of triangles - yes they seem to be the big thing! Would love for you to share this on Whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the triangles, they totally point to your adorable grand baby and realy brighten the page!

    ReplyDelete