Monday, August 19, 2013

Chicago Willis Tower

Hello scrappy friends and happy Monday to you!

Today I have my DT layout for Nuts About Sketches...





This is my daughter and I in Chicago braving 'The Ledge' at the Willis Tower (aka Sears Tower).  It looks scarier than it is.  Its such an awesome site!  If you have never been, I highly recommend it whenever you are in Chicago.  You will not regret it, but make sure its a clear day.

For this layout I used a mix of items from my monthly scrapbook kits that I subscriber to.  One being Little Red Scrapbook and the other, Studio Calico.  Both kit clubs are fantastic!  So many fun goodies!

Lets take a closer look for more detail...









Like I said, so many fun goodies to play!

Before I forget, here is this weeks sketch to follow at Nuts About Sketches.  It challenges you to use a large photo!  It has been a long time since I've scrapped a photo this size.  If you can, give it a try!




That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo


3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome job using the sketch! My goodness, that photo is amazing! It does indeed look scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the large photo! And the sequins are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. Love how you used a large photo and the way the pic was taken. Great embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete