Sunday, October 6, 2013

So Typical of them

Hello Hello scrappy friends!
It's been some time since my last post, but I took some scrappy time off to enjoy the last of our summer.  Our summers just are not long enough!
I have for you today a layout I completed for my scrappy day, which will be taking place on Saturday!  I'm really looking forward to it!  Its my first of the season and I'm missing my girls!
I give the girls a monthly challenge, this one being - Scrap those silly pictures -
Here is my creation...




This is me with my kids, and of course they are making silly faces as I'm trying to get a good picture of us together.  This is just so typical of them!
For this challenge I used my monthly kit from Little Red Scrapbook.  I felt the colors were perfect!
Here are a couple of close ups for better detail...








I used up a mix of the little goodies in my cluster.  That's what I love about LRS monthly kits, Sara always has an array of fun goodies to play with!
I wanted to point out the bag that my journal card is in, it's one that was used to hold some goodies in my kit and I just re-purposed it!  And how cute is the heart confetti?  I just love the effect of it!  I also added stickles to the flowers and butterfly to add some sparkle.
That is it for today!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Tracy xo

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable layout as always Tracy! Can't wait til Saturday either! :D

    ReplyDelete