Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh NO!

Hello and happy Sunday to you!

We have a new sketch up at Scrap & Music and the song for this challenge is Kiss Me by Ed Shearan.  There are many possibilities with this one so I do hope that you join in!

Here is my take to share with you


This little cutie is our granddaughter, Molly, and this is her newest facial expression in which she has perfected!  She makes this face at every sight and sound.  We call it her "Oh No" face.

For this layout I used Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go collection by American Crafts, I also used many cardstock bits within this collection as well.  I then added some misc flowers from my stash and topped them with a light coating of stickles for some sparkle. 

A couple of close ups for better viewing




Now its your turn and here is the sketch to follow


All you have to do is create a layout using this sketch and a lyric within the song as the title and be sure to link up by January 25 for your chance to become our next guest designer!  Be sure to check out Scrap & Music for ideas and inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

3 comments:

  1. So cute picture!!! So so cute :)
    And the layout is beautiful too, love the bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the picture, it's super cute, and the papers work so nicely all together. Now i'm off to check out this challenge site, it looks like it might be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your interpretation of the sketch! And what a cutie your grandaughter is!

    ReplyDelete