Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dont Worry Be Happy

Hello scrappy friends!

I have my layout to share with you for Scrap & Music.  The song for this challenge is Dont Worry Be Happy by Bob Marley.  What a fun song to scrap!  Here is my take


I felt this was the perfect picture to accommodate this song.  Here I am, feet up, relaxing in the canoe without a worry in the world as my man paddles us down the Platte river.  Ahhh, now this is the good life!  It was the perfect summer day too!

For this layout I used DIY Shop 6X6 paper pad by Crate Paper.  These pads are perfect for this type of layout.  For my hearts I used my heart paper punch, but before punching them out I cut 3 strips to the size needed and used my crimper to give them a pleated look.  I then lightly inked the edges.  I love how they turned out.

Here are a couple closeups




and here is the sketch to follow


To participate all you need to do is create a layout using the above sketch and a lyric of the song as the title.  Give it a try and have fun with it!  Check out Scrap & Music for further details and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Great layout as usual! Super cute pic and I love how you crimped the hearts to give them some dimension! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page and what you did with the sketch!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Tracy, this is fabulous. What a wonderful, relaxing moment to scrap about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Tracey, your page is so much fun and I love the photo, too! A great take on the challenge. I love scrapping to music!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your corrugated circles! Such a fun layout Love it :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete