Sunday, February 9, 2014

the Dancing Queen

Hello scrappy friends.  Wow!  One week down into February already.  Where does the time go?  Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

Today I have my DT layout for Scrap & Music.  With this challenge the song is Dancing Queen by ABBA.  How fun is that?  Such a classic.  Here is my take.


This is my daughter-in-law on her wedding night.  She literally danced the night away, being on that dance floor from right after cutting the cake until the DJ shut down!  She was the Dancing Queen for sure!

For this layout I used the Miss Caroline paper collection by My Mind's Eye.  I also gathered some misc embellishments that coordinated from my stash.

Here are a few close ups for better detail

 




and now for the sketch to follow


All you have to do is put these two together: SKETCH+MUSIC. Create a page using the above sketch and part of the song as a title.  The song again, Dancing Queen by ABBA.  Click here for full details.

There are so many possibilities, as you can see I turned the sketch.  Give it a try and have fun with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the day and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Tracy! I really like the colors and such a cute picture! And I like all of the butterflies! Sooooooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That challenge looks like fun - be inspired by music :) Your layout is lovely, just as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely classic! What a fun photograph, and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having read this I thought it was extremely informative. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this article
    together. I once again find myself personally
    spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: seo services

    ReplyDelete