Friday, February 13, 2015

Enjoy the Everyday

Are you ready for a new stash challenge?  I hope so because we've got a new one for you at Scrap Our Stash.  Create a layout and include an item from your stash for each letter in the word WASHI.  Here is mine to share.


This is my adorable little granddaughter and everyday is an adventure with her.  She truly does enjoy the everydays.  She has brought so much joy to our lives and I just cant get enough of her.

For this layout I used all paper scraps except for my background paper, which is by Studio Calico.  I painted the wooden frames for color.  I dug through my embellie stash for some fun little details and topped it off by journaling around the outer edge for a framed look.  To complete the challenge my items used are

W - wood, washi tape
A- acrylic paint (frames)
S - stickles (around butterflies)
H - heart buttons
I - ink (journaling)

Here are a few close ups for better detail.





I really had fun creating this layout and I like how it turned out.  I was determined to use up those wooden frames that have been sitting around for too long!  Now it's your turn!  Go have some fun with it and start digging through your stash.  Be sure to link up with us by February 27 to win a great prize.  Check out Scrap Our Stash for full challenge rules and for more inspiration.  I'm excited to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Fabulous layout!!! Love the bright colors and those adorable pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete