Friday, March 13, 2015

MoHawk

We've got a new stash challenge this month at Scrap Our Stash.  We want your layout to include an item from your stash for each letter in the word S-T-E-N-C-I-L.  Here is mine to share.


This is my boy sporting a mohawk.  It was during that awkward grow out stage when he was due for a haircut that he decided to experiment and I actually like this look on him.  I think he wears it well.  We'll see how long it lasts.

Everything on this layout is from my stash.  I just love the motivation these stash challenges give me to use up my stash.  It's such a brilliant idea!  My items used are the following...

S - strips of paper pieces
T - twine
E - enamel dots
N - newspaper print
C - chipboard
I - ink splatters
L - letters






Now it's your turn to give it a try!  Go have some fun with it and get some of your stash used up!  We've all got tons, right?  Be sure to link up with Scrap Our Stash by March 29 to be entered into our monthly prize drawing and/or for a chance to be selected as one of our DT Top 3 Picks!


Thanks for giving me a visit and as always, happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment