Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AM Routine

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I've got a new layout to share with you today and this one is for Challenge YOUrself.  We've got a new challenge for April posted today and it's all about how you carry on with your day.  We'd like you to show us some snippets of your normal everyday life.  Here is my take.


I decided on documenting my morning routine.  This is what I do every morning to get my day started.  If I don't follow this routine I feel out of sorts for the day.  Does that happen with you too?

This layout is a mixture of paper scraps and misc little bits.  It's all from my stash that I've been working so hard to use up.  Slowly but surely my piles are shrinking!  I topped it off with some mist splatters and some stamping.  Here are some closeups for a closer view.




How cute is that flair sun?  I made it at the Novi Mega Meet 2 years ago.  See, I've got some old stash!  But it was too darn cute to toss.  I knew I'd find a place for it.

Now it's your turn to join in.  Give Challenge YOUrself a visit for full challenge rules and for lots of inspiration/ideas.  I'm excited to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! LOVE the sun on the cloud paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page. I've gone back and looked at lots of your work, you have a real knack for adding just the right amount of embellishments to add to your stories. I've pinned several pages. Keep up the fab work.

    ReplyDelete