Friday, June 5, 2015

June Reveal for My Creative Scrapbook

The day is finally here!  It's time for the June reveal at My Creative Scrapbook!

I was so thrilled to be invited as a guest designer for MCS this month and I'm super excited to show you what I have created!  Mind you, this is my first time being a guest designer so I'm over the moon right now!

I had fun working with their June Main Kit, featuring products from Chickaniddy 365, Prima, Shimelle, Doodlebug and Amy Tangerine.  Here's a look for you.

_______________________________

and now for my layouts!  I created 5 from the June kit with plenty of product left for more.  WOW!

Lucky - LO1

Is It A Dream - LO2

Love Life - LO3

Us 4 - LO4

Today I Marry - LO5

What do you think?  I sure hope you like!  Yummy product to work with, right?  If you are in search of a monthly scrapbook kit, check out My Creative Scrapbook and give them some serious consideration.  For more inspiration with the June Main Kit visit the MCS design team gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!
Tracy xo

1 comment: