Monday, June 1, 2015

June sneak peeks for My Creative Sketchbook

Hello scrappy friends!

I'm so excited to share with you that I have been invited to guest design for June at My Creative Sketchbook!  This is my first time being a guest designer so I'm double excited!
Ok, now with that being said I'd like to share some sneak peeks of my layouts created.









 
What do you think so far?  Such happy colors!  I had so much fun working with their June Main Kit and so will you!  If you are in search of a monthly kit club please check them out, you'll be so inspired.  Here are some more sneaks peeks from My Creative Sketchbook showcasing on what's to come!


So yummy!  Wouldn't you agree?!  The full reveal will be June 5th, so be sure to mark you calendars.  You don't miss it!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment