Friday, October 16, 2015

Size Matters

I stumbled upon the perfect challenge to scrap my husband and his LOVE for food!  Actually I don't scrap him enough or any masculant style photos for that matter so maybe this will give me the incentive to do so more often!  This challenge is at The Paper Girls and it's all about food.  That's it, just food!  Here is what I came up with...


The title says it all when it comes to portion size for my husband.  The bigger the better for him!  Just look at the size of that hotdog!!  I really don't understand how he can consume so much and where he stores it all??

For this layout I used a variety of my stash.  The background paper is by We R and the pocket blocks are by Amy Tangerine.  I fussy cut the clouds from a printed paper by Bo Bunny and I topped it off with misc stickers and some wooden accents.  I like how it turned out.  The dark background really makes it pop.  I don't work with dark colors very often so that's another thing I need to do more of.  Here are a few closeups...






Well, that's it for today!  Thanks for your time and thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping to you.
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment