Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Meow Humbug

No, it's not the Christmas season but by the looks of my layout it is.  Ok, so I'm behind on my holiday scrapping but I bet I'm not the only one.  These photos are just too cute not to scrap, no matter the time of year.


As I was scrolling through Scrapbook Challenges for some inspiration I stumbled upon sketch 477 and it really intrigued me so I decided to join in.  As I was searching my photos to fit the sketch I came across these and and it just blossomed from there.  It all came together so nicely and I'm very happy with my turnout.  Here are a couple of close ups followed by the sketch.






What do you think?  Your comments are always appreciated and welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

1 comment:

  1. I think this is awesome! Love this collection (paper and embells) and it's perfect for the kitties! kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete