Monday, May 23, 2016

Wholehearted

Today I'd like to share a layout I created for the May scrap challenge at Scrap Our Stash.   It's book inspired and you must use flowers.  Here is my take


and here is the book cover


I totally fell in love with this book cover the second I seen it.  The first thing that inspired me was the heart and then the colors.  From that very moment my mind started racing with ideas and I knew the perfect picture to work with.  And as for adding flowers... who doesn't have enough of them?

I have been wanting to scrap this photo for some time now.  It is one of my favorites and I really love how my layout turned out.  Here are a few close ups for better details.






Such yummy papers, wouldn't you agree?  And my photo fits in so perfectly!

That's it from me today.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again.  As always, happy scrapping and have a great day!
Tracy xo

8 comments:

  1. This layout is fabulous! I love your picture and paper choices. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Great take on the challenge too! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - that title work is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at the SOS Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection---I totally see the color inspiration here! Awesome photo and great take from the challenge! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love so many things about your fabulous layout! Love that gorgeous title and the flowers peeking here and there, and the gold...ahhh, just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    sharla~May guest dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty page and awesome take on the book cover challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page and fantastic job with the challenge! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete