Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 Family Highlights

Happy New Year my blogger friends!!
We've got a new challenge for the new year up at The Studio Challenges.  We'd like a "review of the year" layout from you.  Instead of looking forward to the new year, we want you to look back at the year you just had! It could be a review of the whole year, something special that happened, your favorite thing about the year, or maybe it's one you'd rather forget! We'll leave it up to decide.

As for me, 2016 was a good year for us! For my "Review of the Year" layout I wanted to show off my children and document an important highlight in each of their lives. I am truly blessed with a loving and ever growing family.  Here is my take.


As I said before, 2016 was such a good year for us with lots of good happenings and I'm hoping for the same in 2017.  

This layout came together fairly quickly for me all because of the embellished background paper by Simple Stories.  I just added some homemade tags, a title and a few matching embellishments of my own and BOOM!  I love how it turned out!  The wood grain really topped it off.  Just a couple of closeups for more detail...




Now it's your turn.  Go have some fun as you create your "review of the year" layout.  I cant wait to see them, so be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by and again, Happy New Year!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment