Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Little Moments Well Spent

Happy New Year once again scrappy friends!  Two weeks into 2017 already.  How is it treating you so far?

We've got another new challenge waiting for you at The Studio Challenges.  Please join us.  It's a challenging mood board this time.  It was for me anyway.  Here is my layout to share.


and here is the mood board to follow...


I always seem to struggle when it comes to a colored mood board. I think the reason being is because of a trapped feeling, not being able to choose whatever you'd like.  So this type of challenge is good for me.  Thank goodness I came across this collection I had stashed away "For The Record 2" by Echo Park.  The colors are perfect!




Saved by Echo Park!  Since this collection was of perfect color I was able to create it pretty quickly.  I also added some misc goodies from my stash that coordinated as well.  And just look at Grammie's little guy.  I just can't get enough of his handsome face!

Okay, now it's your turn.  Get digging through your papers and your stash for the perfect combo to create your layout and be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges.  I'm really excited to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fab page for that sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! It was a challenging mood board, but you executed it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete