Monday, March 27, 2017

Eight years old

A new challenge is waiting for you at The Studio Challenges.  This one is all about numbers!  We want to see lots and lots of numbers!  Here is mine to share.


Even though this happened 18 years ago, it still s feels like yesterday!  Just look at my girl, looking all grown up but still celebrating with a Poo Bear cake.  Aww!

For this layout it's definitely showing the hoarder in me because I have kept this numbers diecut piece for years and this challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to use it up.  And I was determined to make it work!!





Since it's a birthday celebration you have to add sparkle, right?  So I highlighted all the 8's with orange stickles to really make them pop.  I then added coordinating embellishments and a simple title.  Also, the background paper looks like confetti so I felt it was a perfect match.  This layout was a different approach for me and I'm pretty happy with my turnout.

Now it's your turn!  I do hope that you find the time to join in with us at The Studio Challenges.  Be sure to share with us too, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Scrapping to you.
Tracy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment